AL-FATTAH Ceramic Frit Glass also known as silk screened glass is made by printing ceramic frit on float glass by a Silk screen process before tempering process. After the tempering process the ceramic frit fuses into the glass and becomes a permanent coating that cannot be removed or damaged by scrubbing or cleaning. This makes it possible to mask or make opaque areas for privacy or for concealing the background. The coating is also not affected by moisture, oil soaps chemicals or detergents and retains its original appearance throughout the life of the glass. Certain area of application makes it important to mask a part or whole of glass for privacy or hiding the background or enhancing the look of product of purely for aesthetical reasons. Silk screening was initially used in automobile windscreen and back lite border to hide the silicon smudges.it was then used domestic appliances. Lately it has been used in buildings, in curtain walls, point fixed or bolted glazing systems, shower installations, glass doors and partitions. It is also ideal for decorative designs.
- A Range of stable and durable colors, offer designers a wide choice.
- It is light and can be effectively used a substitute for stone, tiles, metal place etc. and also reduces structural load on external walls.
- It can be processed into laminated safety glass with high wind pressure resistance.
- Ceramic fit Glass is used for curtain walls, glazing systems shower cubicles, glass doors, partitions and other decorative application in architectural interior as well as exteriors.
- There are however limitation on Color, choices, designs and sizes which may be confirmed before designing.